Wednesday, July 7, 2010

VOTE PLEASE!

Did you catch my 'Deployment Playlist' post last week?  If you missed it, go back and read it - and then follow the link in that post to Christina's blog and VOTE FOR ME in her contest!  I am slipping fast, currently in third place....come on followers, show a little love.  :)

And if you already read it, I just fixed a broken link in there, to my OpLove slideshow that goes with the first song on the list - so go back and check it out (or click the link in this post, if you really don't want to go vote for me)

You know I love you all BACK, right?

THANKS!

1 comments:

It's Something Beautiful said...

Hi there! I found your blog via Milblogging and I absolutely love it :) I can't wait to start reading. Feel free to check out my blog at: www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.