Monday, July 26, 2010

What's your alias?

I get kind of confused at times when trying to use an alias for each of my family members here in blogland, and I thought it might be helpful to set up a little diagram of sorts here.  Maybe I will even get this added to my lovely blog layout, but for now, here is the breakdown:



"Jarhead" aka Hubby (with me, about 5 years ago)



"Airhead" my 20 year old daughter



"Bonehead", my 15 year old son




"Knucklehead" my 10 year old son



and finally,



"Bobblehead" my third son, making his debut sometime in the next 9 weeks.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, cute! :)

Jenifer said...

Thanks for that. Its nice to put a face to a "Name"

Lacey said...

I refer to my boyfriend in blogland as "Love Muffin" so I can protect his identity. Its a petname I use a lot and really like it! haha As for myself, I just use my real name...Lacey :)

Gaile said...

Ha ha Lacey, i know, I am just 'Gaile' on here, not bothering with an Alias for myself, since I'm the one doing the actual writing. I just dont necessarily think its fair to use my loved ones' names on here, since I'm talking ABOUT them. :)

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.