Tuesday, July 27, 2010

its here! yay!

Do you remember that blog playlist contest I entered awhile back?  You know, the one I hounded you to VOTE for me in?  Well I won third place, and my prize included a snazzy new BLOG BUTTON!  Since I had just gotten this blog redesigned with a cute button and everything, I asked Christina if she wouldn't mind doing my new button for my pregnancy blog, "Does This Baby Make Me Look Fat?"....and she made the cutest little blog button I have ever seen!


This is just the image, the actual button,
with code, is over on the right ---->
(scroll down, its below the archives)



Fee free to grab it if you want, and post it with the other buttons on your own blog. 

THANKS CHRISTINA, I LOVE IT!!!!!


2 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I love Christina! She is sooooo stinkin awesome!!!! Super cute new button!!!!! Love it!

Christina said...

I'm glad you like it :D

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.