Thursday, July 29, 2010

haircut before & after

Today was haircut day for the whole family.....missed the dog, I guess, but she's low maintenance like that.  Now that I think about it though, if I decide to splurge on another pedicure next week, I will definitely treat my little puggle to a pedicure too!



Bonehead got his usual cut at the barbershop on base:




Knucklehead has been growing his hair out since his last high and tight back in APRIL.  Yeah, I let him go almost four months without a haircut.  Mom of the year strikes again, right?  This is what it looked like this morning:



And knucklehead now:




Finally, I got mine cut short about 6 weeks ago, in a cute A-line cut....which was NOT so cute once I started sweating! 

Before:



Since I know I am going to sweat A LOT more in the final 8 weeks of this pregnancy, I decided to go EVEN SHORTER....

After:



4 comments:

Renee said...

I love ALL of the haircuts! The guys look so handsome! Your short cut looks so sassy!

Natalie said...

cute cute!!!!

paulboller said...

High and Tight are so awesome. I have one too. I do that by my self. Pretty easy to do.

Ujan sharma said...

Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy.

baby girl haircut

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.