Thursday, July 29, 2010

haircut before & after

Today was haircut day for the whole family.....missed the dog, I guess, but she's low maintenance like that.  Now that I think about it though, if I decide to splurge on another pedicure next week, I will definitely treat my little puggle to a pedicure too!



Bonehead got his usual cut at the barbershop on base:




Knucklehead has been growing his hair out since his last high and tight back in APRIL.  Yeah, I let him go almost four months without a haircut.  Mom of the year strikes again, right?  This is what it looked like this morning:



And knucklehead now:




Finally, I got mine cut short about 6 weeks ago, in a cute A-line cut....which was NOT so cute once I started sweating! 

Before:



Since I know I am going to sweat A LOT more in the final 8 weeks of this pregnancy, I decided to go EVEN SHORTER....

After:



3 comments:

Renee said...

I love ALL of the haircuts! The guys look so handsome! Your short cut looks so sassy!

Mrs. J said...

cute cute!!!!

paulboller said...

High and Tight are so awesome. I have one too. I do that by my self. Pretty easy to do.

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.