Sunday, April 24, 2011

VIDEO LINKUP, week 4!

OK if you're new here, or if you have just been 'zoning' the past three weekends, I'm hosting this viral video linkup EVERY Sunday/Monday.

I leave the link up until Midnight Monday night (Pacific time) so that anyone who wants to participate has PLENTY of time.

Follow the links at the bottom to see other posts, and to add yours, just post it on your blog and come back here to link up! Don't forget to link back to my blog in your own post.

I can't wait to see what videos are on your minds this week.  I have several, but this one is definitely on the top of my list:




Weird Al does some pretty good spoof songs, and I am an absolute sucker for such silliness.  I grew up in a tiny nowhere town (If you've been stationed at "The Stumps" then you know what I am talking about, my hometown is close to the base) and we only had two radio stations: one played 'oldies' and the other played current tunes...and on Sunday nights it aired a syndicated comedy radio show called "THE DOCTOR DEMENTO SHOW".  Stupid comedy at its very finest.  I used to wait for that show every bit as much as anyone today waits for their reality TV addictions these days.  I ate that crap up, seriously!

Anyway, the only thing I like more than a silly parody is a stop-motion video made with LEGO!  I am floored that someone took the time to do this.....and even more, am floored that there are thousands of LEGO videos like this online.  This one is extra funny, because my hubby IS totally 'white and nerdy', and frankly, so am I.  Even better, Knucklehead heard this song yesterday and spent the entire afternoon re-playing it on YouTube so he could memorize the lyrics.  I can't wait to get some sneaky mom video of Knucklehead lip-synching to this one.






0 comments:

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.