Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April picture post

I'm still recovering from a really bad cold, so blogging is low on my priority list.  Since I don't have time to write much, this seems the perfect time for another PICTURE post!

Here's a little of what we've been up to here:

We 'faked' pictures of Bobblehead crawling for April Fools Day

I made my first ever batch of CAKE BALLS (and loved them)

Bobblehead started stealing my food....I have not FINISHED an apple in at least two weeks.




Bonehead got all dressed up for Easter


.....And so did Bobblehead
(somehow I didn't get any pictures of Knucklehead all dressed up)

Bobblehead loves hanging out with Daddy

Ahhhhhh. My happy place!  This winery is near my home, and I LOVE IT here!

This is one of the reasons I love this winery so much: beautiful setting, and a peaceful creek that runs along the picnic/playground area.  Oh yeah, a child-friendly winery is what every mommy needs!

Living near the wineries means we see a lot of these in the early mornings, but they usually don't LAND right by the elementary school!


The day before Easter I woke up with HIVES all over my body.  The cause? STRESS.  The cure? WINE.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The winery looks awesome!
I made cake balls for the first time over Thanksgiving. Our house is addicted to them :)

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.