Monday, April 4, 2011

New video LINKUP!

Join me for a new Viral Video linkup!  Since this is the first week, I am leaving this link open until Friday night at midnight, and in the future I will hold this as a two-day linkup, Sunday/Monday every week.

All you have to do to participate is post on your own blog with your favorite viral video of the week, then come back here and linkup!  It can be a funny video, a crazy/impossible video, a how-to video, whatever piqued your interest recently.  Then you can check out the other videos posted, and make sure you leave a little comment love on the blogs you visit through this linkup.

Now, please enjoy the video that got the biggest LAUGHS in my house this week:



OK now go change your pants, and post your own video! (and be sure to come back next week to see what silliness got me through this week!)


4 comments:

Jen said...

hahaha that was funny!! & i never seen that video :D

Joan said...

I've seen this one before, but I crack up everytime. My little ones just saw this too, and got a laugh! Thanks for sharing!

Roller Coaster said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!!! Great idea for a linkup. I'll have to go YouTube hopping. :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that's so funny!! Love it! I'm a new follower so I hope you will stop by my blog too :)

http://xlostnconfuzdx.blogspot.com

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.