Sunday, April 10, 2011

Video Linkup, WEEK 2

OK if you missed this last week, I hope you come join us this time!  This will be up every Sunday, and I am leaving it open for 48 hours so you can add it to your Monday posts if you miss it on Sunday.

All you have to do is post your favorite VIRAL VIDEO of the week (from YouTube, etc) and then link up below! 

This week I am posting one that I first saw a few months ago, and it is apparently making a comeback on FaceBook.  My little Baby Bobblehead has mood changes like this with some of our favorite songs, too!




Too cute, right?  Now go post something on your blog, and be sure to link it back here so I can enjoy it with you!



1 comments:

Joan said...

That is too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.