Saturday, April 2, 2011

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR PLAYLIST!

A couple years ago on FaceBook I participated in some silliness....you know, the notes that were posted, if you were tagged in it you had to copy and paste it into a new note and put in your own answers, and tag ten people or whatever. Anyway, two of those notes have been on my mind lately, especially since I have been having so much fun with Amber's music linkup every Thursday over at Goodnight Moon. I decided to re-post them here, and if anyone WANTS to copy and paste it and put your own answers up on your own blog, please come back and comment here, with a link to your blog in the comment! I'd love to see if you guys find these as hilarious as I did.


Here's the first note:

My Life According To: DEPECHE MODE by Gaile ---- on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 9:00pm

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to some people and include me! Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Post again as "my life according to (band name)"


Pick your Artist:
Depeche Mode

Are you a male or female:
Stripped

Describe yourself:
Its Called A Heart

How do you feel:
Can’t Get Enough


Describe where you currently live:
Suffer Well


If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
World In My Eyes


Your favorite form of transportation:
Dreaming of Me


Your best friend(s) is:
Somebody


What's the weather like:
Master and Servant


Favorite time of day:
Question of Time


If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Get the Balance Right


What is life to you?
Love In Itself


Your significant other relationship:
Wrong


Your fear:
Blasphemous Rumours


What is the best advice you have to give:
People Are People


Thought for the Day:
Everything Counts


How I would like to die:
Leave In Silence


My soul's present condition:
A Pain That I'm Used To


My motto:
Policy of Truth



*********




This one was the FUN one:


Eternal Flame - Bangles by Gaile ---- on Monday, February 9, 2009 at 2:53pm


1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the 'next song' button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends


--------------------------

What do your friends think of you?
Home Again - Oingo Boingo


If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say...
The Hands that Built America - U2


How would you describe yourself?
Cry So Easy - Erasure (ok this is getting FUNNY!)


What do you like in a guy/girl?
It Doesn't Matter - Depeche Mode (now I'm going to pee my pants!)


How do you feel today?
Open All Night - Bon Jovi


What is your life’s purpose?
Inaudible Melodies - Jack Johnson (huh????)


What is your motto?
Gimme a Chance - Plain White T's


What do you think about often?
Our Lips Are Sealed - the GoGo's (I haven't laughed this hard in months!)


What is 2+2?
Did it in a Minute - Hall & Oates


What do you think of your best friend?
Let It Be - The Beatles


What do you think of the person you like?
Whip It - Divo (ha ha ha ha ah aha haha ha - this is starting to hurt)


What is your life story?
Panic - The Smiths


What do you want to be when you grow up?
Devil Inside - INXS (OMG, that's perfect!)


What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Cradle of Love - Billy Idol


What will you dance to at your wedding?
Come Away With Me - Norah Jones (another perfect one!)


What will they play at your funeral?
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - The Police


What is your hobby/interest?
Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds


What is your biggest fear?
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day


What is your biggest secret?
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - The Smiths (OK, not such a big secret!)


What do you think of your friends? (very cool!)
The Promise - When In Rome


What will you post this as?
Eternal Flame - Bangles


*******

See what I mean? try it with your own iTunes, and if you decide to post it, don't forget to come back here and tell me you did - I wanna laugh along with you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha okay so I did this! I remembered doing it back in the myspace days so I thought it'd be fun :)... Go check it out! http://www.thehalloweenwife.com/2011/04/02/a-lil-ishuffle-fun/

Jen said...

I tried it :)
It was sooo much fun and some of the answer to the question were funny haha
so check it out for yourself
http://love-1228.blogspot.com/2011/04/first-of-all-this-is-really-fun-and.html

Anonymous said...

oooh fun! I am going to do this(at least one of them anyways) as soon as I am home. I am visiting my sister right now and did not bring my ipod :(

Anonymous said...

I did the second one, but not the first one ... may try it tomorrow when my brain is working again (it took today off)
Thanks for sharing it!

Joan said...

so fun! love your answers! Thanks for sharing! I did it too...http://www.naturallysweet-joan.blogspot.com

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.