Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa, Baby...

What's on your Christmas wish list this year?

I obviously already know that I'm getting the one thing I want most:


HUBBY WILL BE HOME SOON, definitely in time for Christmas.

But if my sexy Marine wants to make me even happier than 'santa' already has, he could always check out my amazon.com wish list, where he could choose from practical things like this set of mixing bowls:




or this iPad accessory that will allow me to load pictures directly to my iPad:



to fun things like this:




And of course there are sparkly things on my wish list:





But for this price, I think I would prefer this:




The one thing he could REALLY knock my socks off with is not on my Amazon wishlist...but hubby KNOWS how badly I want it:


This lovely ring has been on my wish list for a long time now....and I am pretty sure that is where it will stay, because even if we had a few thousand dollars just lying around, hubby is not the type to drop big bucks on something as useless as JEWELRY...no matter how stunning it may be.

2 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I'm sooooo excited for you! Your in countdown mode!!!!!!! I'm sure that he will make your Christmas super special!!!!! You deserve it! You've done EVERYTHING being both mom AND dad.

Hugs girlie!!!!!

Life of an Army Wife said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you that he will be home soon! How exciting!

~Alicia

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.