Saturday, February 5, 2011

Make-up sex!

We have a loooooong way to go, but it looks like at least hubby and I are back on the bumpy road of marriage again. Even better, we're both facing in the same direction, ready to 'keep moving forward'.

Hubby has agreed to go see a counselor, and we had the BEST time apologizing to each other in bed. ;) I have to remind myself we're getting old, though. I did something to my knee while 'changing positions' and now have a hard time climbing the stairs! Ha ha ha.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the outcome of this.....and starting to feel a little better about my meltdown, because without it we might still be where we've been for weeks: miserable and lonely, and unwilling/unable to do anything about it.

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'm glad to hear you guys are going back down the bumpy-humpy road!;)
Hope your knee feels better!
<3

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.