Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crap.

I am so freaking angry right now, it hurts. Literally HURTS.

I'm PISSED.

I've been hanging by a thread for awhile now, and no amount of pretending can save me from the inevitable fall that will happen when my grip gives out.

Which honestly could happen any time now.

Maybe even today.

This anger is just going to eat away at me until I let it all out. I desperately want to let it out here, in blogland, where I feel safe. But I think it is only fair to Hubby that I talk this out with him first, since he is the one I feel like killing.

Yes, I am mad at my husband. Surprised? You shouldn't be! Read back through my blog, you'll see what I mean.

While I try to figure out a way to express this anger, I feel like complete shit, and I think I am having a panic attack. Or a heart attack.

Either way, getting mad freaking hurts. I don't like this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.