Sunday, June 12, 2011

video linkup, week 11!

WOW, I can't believe this linkup has now been running for 11 weeks!  Even more than that, I can't believe that out of over 150 followers, only 2 or 3 are participating regularly.....what's up with the rest of y'all?

Well, for those of you who are just here to watch - I am including TWO videos this week.  I kinda have to, because they're related.  Well, sorta.

The first one *might* be real (shudder).  I hope it's not!  The second one is obviously a spoof commercial for a non-existent dating service.  I wish I could have found the SNL one, for "MeHarmony"....freaking HILARIOUS!

Anyway, enjoy:






HA HA HA awesome, right?

So, for those of you who have been THINKING about doing this linkup....this is the week to do it!  Post a viral video on your blog, then link back to THIS POST in your blog (copy and paste the url above)  and then, the last step, come back here, click the little blue "add your link" down on the bottom of this post, and past YOUR blog post URL in there.  All done!  Wasn't that easy? 

I'm trying to get TEN people to add their link to this, so I can justify doing the paid subscription from inlinks instead of the free one.  Paid subscription will allow THUMBNAIL collections, so instead of just seeing a text link for the person who linked up, you'll see a THUMBNAIL - the blog button or profile pic, for instance.  It's pretty cool.  It doesn't even cost very much money, but in my head I just can't justify PAYING for a service if I don't think anyone will really USE it.  So come on, show me that you'll use it!  It doesn'y cost YOU anything!  And, you might just meet some other cool bloggers along the way.  I certainly have.






0 comments:

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.