Sunday, June 5, 2011

video linkup FUNNNNNNY

This week's viral video linkup features one of my favorite YouTube sensations: Retarded Policeman!  Yes, I actually do realize how offensive this is (on soooooo many levels) but I just can't help but laugh.

My own husband is a law enforcement officer - and so is my best friend's hubby.  In fact, Bestie is the one who first introduced me to this, bac when the "Boobies" episode first aired.

This episode is an ode to Star Wars, bicyclists, cops, and retards everywhere.  (again, YES I know this is offensive.  If you can't laugh along, feel free to click that little X in your top right corner....buh-bye!)



This linkup is once again in danger of dying - if you want to save it, PARTICIPATE!  Go post a viral video over on your blog, then come back here to link up! (the little blue button below)  Don't forget to link back to my post in your own post, so your readers can join in on the fun, too. If I can get TEN participants I will upgrade my inlinkz subscription to allow thumbnail links instead of just text - so you can post a picture (or your blog button) when you link up!




0 comments:

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.