Wednesday, January 26, 2011

yet another picture post

I was checking my blog stats the other day - and in addition to some cool stuff like 67% of you are viewing this blog using Explorer, and 17% view it through firefox, etc etc etc, I noticed that the posts that get the most hits are my picture posts.

So, in a roundabout way, you've told me what you want - and I am giving it to you! 

I might make this a regular monthly or weekly thing, but for now, it will happen whenever I clean up my camera.  Or whenever I can't think of anything to write about.  Or both.

So, here is a sampling of the pictures I have taken in the past couple of weeks:

My neice Gracie hiding under the table in her playroom



Bobblehead sleeping in his second favorite spot - on Daddy!
(his first choice of course, would be hooked onto my breast)



The 'perfect brownie pan'...first use

They really are PERFECT!  Crazy. 
My boys say the brownies are a little small.



Bobblehead with his cousin
(Bobblehead is on the right)


Loving this Pooh Bear!



Had a bottle of breastmilk left from the babysitter's
and gave it to him to play with in the highchair
while I made dinner - smart baby managed
to drink most of the milk by himself!



Mommy's little 'gadget guy'....watching Baby Einstein clips via YouTube on my iPad



We had Bobblehead baptized a couple weeks ago,
and he wore the same outfit his daddy wore many (MANY) years ago!
And yes, I do know that I could have used a little makeup that day.
Tell that to Bobblehead, he makes the schedule around here!



Cousins hanging out again :)



Finally enjoying 'tummy time'!  YAY!



Wrestling with Curious George


Looks like George won.

Our new bedroom furniture. 
This is the picture on the box,
not a picture of my actual room - but you get the idea, right?


1 comments:

Roller Coaster said...

Adorable pictures!!! I especially love the one of Bobblehead sleeping on Daddy. How do men do that? I always see pics of daddies and babies sleeping like that, but never moms. So cute!!!

xoxo
Wife on the RC :)

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.