Friday, May 6, 2011

and I thought I was crazy BEFORE....

WOW.

This week has been IN-FREAKING-SANE.  I'm so happy it's almost over!  I really REALLY need to get a good baby carrier that can handle all my curves because this baby will NOT let me put him down.  At this rate, he will NEVER crawl, but I think I'm OK with that.  I just need a way to get something - anything - finished around here.

Real quick, before mr. demanding wakes up and latches onto me for the next 16 or 18 hours, I have some exciting news!  My pregnancy blog was nominated for the "Top 25 Military Family Blogs" on Circle of Moms!  If you want to vote for me, go to Circle of Moms Top 25 Military Family Blogs

(look for "Does This Baby Make Me Look Fat" when you get there)

If you really love me, you'll vote for me.  And you do love me, right?  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.