Wednesday, May 25, 2011

EdenFantasys

Some things are taboo....but on this blog, not much falls into that category!  If you've read my blog from the beginning, you know I am not shy about intimacy. Sex. Boom-chicka-wow-wow. Doing the deed. Whatever you call it, it is a NORMAL, healthy part of our lives.  Married, single, deployed, etc....we ALL have certain needs.

EdenFantasys.com is a great way to meet some of those needs!  They have couples products for you to use WITH your partner, from candles, to love games, to oral sex enhancers.  Yeah, I totally just went there. 

Or, if you're alone a lot (like many of my milspouse friends going through deployments) then you might want to check out the "BOB" choices.....as in, Battery Operated Boyfriend.  They have a really great selection!  I'm partial to the rechargeable kind, and in fact am considering buying THIS ONE to replace my Hitachi Magic Wand "neck massager"  *AHEM*

Maybe your love is on the other side of the world, as mine was most of last year.  If that's the case, consider sending him a sexy care package!  (Make sure you find out what's allowed and what's not allowed over there, so you don't get him in any trouble). Maybe you could include some sexy photos of YOU, and perhaps a masturbation sleeve.  I think this one looks discreet AND easy to clean. Don't forget to order him some good toy cleaner and a nice lube, while you're at it.

You can be as bold (or shy) as you want to be, because everything is handled securely and discreetly through this great online store.

disclaimer: I have been offered a gift card in exchange for writing this review, and I promise to report back with at least a 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down' on the specific products I purchase!  I know you want details......

0 comments:

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.