Sunday, October 31, 2010

memory lane

Last night I was looking through old pictures on my computer in search of something PERFECT for hubby's homecoming banner - which I still have not found.  What I DID find, though, was a collection of AWESOME pictures of little Knucklehead when he was just 2 years old.

This one is my favorite:




I love my little Knucklehead - can't get over his EYES :)

And when he sang 'Happy Birthday' it sounded like he was signing "Apple Dirty"
(to hear the audio on this, you will have to turn off my blog music player - scroll down until you see the player on the bottom right, and click the 'pause' button to stop the blog music)



This sweet little boy is now 10, and I could not be more thrilled that his new baby brother is turning out to look exactly like him.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.