Thursday, October 6, 2011

music linkup week 33: I'm Sexy And I Know It

Time for another linkup!  You thought I wasn't doing one this week since it wasn't up here 12 hours ago, right?  WRONG!  I have been waiting ALL WEEK to post this baby, but have been so busy literally working my butt off, that I have had almost NO computer time!  I did find time to write a quick blog post about my amazing disappearing ass over on my weight loss blog though.  In fact, said shrinking ass is the reason I am posting THIS SONG: "I'm Sexy And I Know It" by LMFAO. 
Not something I would normally have heard, but they play it at the gym ALL.THE.TIME.
And I feel like I kinda live at the gym these days.



Have you linked up yet this week?  If not, click the link below to go see Amber and share YOUR groove for this week. (If you wanna leave me some comment love here first, that's OK - but THEN go link up, OK?)


0 comments:

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.