Wednesday, October 19, 2011

music linkup week 35: Bubbletoes

This week has been a pretty awesome one. My weight loss competition is going REALLY well (down 5 more pounds last week!) and somehow the dozens of balls I normally juggle are not falling to the ground.  That's not to say I have not DROPPED a few, but there is always someone there to catch it. 

I am so amazed when I look back at the past year of my life, and see how far I have come just in the past few weeks.  I was so incredibly ALONE, even when I wasn't, and now I am simply SURROUNDED with supportive people, everywhere I turn.  I have a LONG way to go, but I can actually really see SUCCESS in my future.  Success in my weight loss journey, success in my marriage, and success in my professional life.

In short, life is GOOD right now.  Hard, but well worth it!

So, for this week's song I chose something that matches my bubbly mood: Bubble Toes by Jack Johnson.  I love this entire album (used to play it as a naptime CD when I taught preschool) and lost my copy for almost five years; it just re-surfaced right about the time I starting this whole "WINNING" thing a few weeks ago. Coincidence?  I think not! 



If you enjoyed that, go check out the other songs linked up this week over on Amber's blog, Goodnight Moon.  While you're there, why not link up with a song YOU'RE feeling this week?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING JOB!!!

Reccewife said...

Wow. That's really awesome to hear :)

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.