Thursday, October 27, 2011

music linkup week 36: Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others

I can't believe another week has flown by, and I almost missed the chance to linkup with Amber over at Goodnight Moon with my song for this week!

My weight loss journey is still going VERY well, and I am Shrinking like crazy.  It's still very hard, but every day I get closer to actually BELIEVING that I will be thin, fit, and healthy - for the REST of my life!

This song from The Smiths used to make me laugh (back when I was thin) and then I used to get mad when I heard it after I got fat.  Now it's just another catchy Smiths song to me.



What did you think?  Catchy? Funny? Offensive?  Leave a comment, I really do wanna know!

And don't forget to go link up YOUR song for the week!  Just visit Amber by clicking the button below, and you can check out everyone else's jams for the week, too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.