Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Music linkup week 45 - St Elmo's Fire

OK, ready to laugh at me again?  This song definitely dates me, but whatever.

If you've been reading me for awhile, you know that I recently took part in a local weight loss competition, which completely CHANGED MY LIFE.  I have a pending post about this, which I should be able to finish and publish this week sometime.  Anyway, the girl who won the contest is now a very good friend, and she inspires me every day.  Even when she's not trying to inspire me, she does, just by CALING me.....because THIS IS HER RINGTONE ON MY PHONE:



It was especially cool that she called me today while I was out running, because the song (and the great news she was calling me with) gave me an extra burst of energy to finish my run.

You don't even have to know anything about the movie or the story behind it, just listen to the lyrics!  Don't you totally feel like you can 'climb the highest mountain' now?

Or at the very least, don't you feel like posting an inspirational song to share with the rest of us?!  Go ahead, post it, and then be sure to link up over at Goodnight Moon.  Thanks for grooving with me again this week!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this movie!! I use to watch it alot- guess that gives away my age-huh :0)

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.