Wednesday, November 23, 2011

music linkup week 40: Grow Old With You

I seriously hope I am not posting a duplicate song here.  Since this is one of my favorite songs of all time, from one of my favorite MOVIES of all time, it won't surprise me if it turns out I already posted this song earlier in the year.

If you have not seen The Wedding Singer yet, you are so totally missing out!  I love Adam Sandler AND Drew Barrymore, and even better, I used to live right down the street from the house that was used in the movie as the girls' house (in Sierra Madre, CA).  Awesome 80's music throughout the soundtrack, and a truly adorable story with lovable characters.

OK I'll stop gushing now, you get the point, right?

So, there's a scene where Adam Sandler's character sings this to his love, and it is AWESOME.  Like, TOTALLY, dude! ;)

I'm a sucker for a good romantic comedy. Make sure you watch this clip to the end! It's short, I promise.



Have you linked up your jam yet this week?  If not, go say hello to Amber (check out her awesome giveaways and even more awesome Etsy shop while you're there) and check out what everyone else is dancing to right now.  Then POST your song so we can dance along with you!

This button will get you there:

4 comments:

Jane said...

I really don't like Adam Sandler, and the only Adam Sandler movies I like are the ones with Drew Barrymore. This is my favorite scene in the movie. So sweet! Love!

Amanda Noel said...

Love this scene!

Megan said...

I posted an Adam Sandler song today too! I love this movie, GREAT Song choice!

H. said...

Totally love this movie and this song. Spectacular choice!

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.