Thursday, November 17, 2011

music linkup week 39: Running To Stand Still

WHOA, almost missed my weekly music linkup with Amber! 

The reason I almost missed it is that I have been going crazy, spinning my wheels, just BUSY BUSY BUSY.  For a taste of what I've been up to, you can check out my weight loss blog http://www.thinit2winit.wordpress.com/  I feel like I am running just to stand still! 

Which brings me to this week's song choice: Running To Stand Still by U2.



I'm honestly not sure what this song is ABOUT (probably drug use/abuse?) but I always liked the sound of it, and sing along to it whenever it comes on my iPod. (which is usually while I am RUNNING, these days!  YEAH!)

Have you linked up yet?  Go say howdy to Amber over at Goodnight Moon and share YOUR song for the week.  I wanna hear what you're grooving to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.