Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Verseo Warm Feet sweepstakes

Wouldn't it be cool if there were heating pads you could wear in your shoes to keep your feet warm?

Actually, THERE ARE!  They are even rechargeable.  They're from Verseo, who is giving away 50 pair of them in honor of military members and their families. 

Can you imagine serving in the military in Afghanistan in the dead of winter?  There are cold tootsies in every pair of combat boots over there already, and temperatures are only going to get lower over the next few months.

I have embedded the video here on my  blog (top right) and will keep it there until the sweepstakes ends November 29.  You can also go to the website for more info, by clicking HERE.

I only found out about this cool sweepstakes because my blog was featured in the video made to promote it.  Cool, huh?  :)

I love our milspouse blog community!

0 comments:

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.