Thursday, January 26, 2012

music linkup week 43 - YOU MIGHT THINK...

We've been watching a lot of Cars 3 this week, and this song is soooooo stuck in my head, everywhere I go.



My kids totally missed the irony that this is a cover song by Weezer, but the original band was, YEP, you got it, THE CARS!  I love Disney/Pixar movies :)  Bonehead of course recognized that it was Weezer, because that's his favorite group right now.  He's teaching himself to play a Weezer song on his guitar right now.  Man, I love that kid, but am seriously counting the days until he moves out.  (Maybe it's time for another Bonehead update post?  If you don't know what I'm talking about, go through my archives, starting like in May of 2010. This kid will be the death of me, I swear!)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by, and make sure you head over to Amber's blog at Goodnight Moon and join in the dance party!  You can link up your own song, or just check out what everyone else is grooving to right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.