Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Keeping it real (?)

The other day I posted over on The Wifey Blogs about my hubby's sudden request demand that I stop blogging about him.

He has never read my blog, which I think magnifies the unfairness of his demand, but whatever.

The problem is, I really want this blog to be HONEST.  Uncensored.  The real me.  And, like it or not, he is a huge part of ME.  I would not be the woman I am if I had never met him. (that's mostly meant to be positive, but I also credit blame him for some of my negative traits)

I feel like, if I blog about my life, but omit this very important part of my life, then my blog will resemble this joke about OPSEC:


Yeah, its kind of funny - except that it's NOT.

I really want to respect his unreasonable request, but I am not sure if I can.  If you notice that the 'hubby-related' comments are a little thin, just know that it is not censorship, it is me trying to make this marriage work.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm srry :( Did you talk to him or show him some posts where you refer to him lovingly? Obviously making a marriage work coms first,but does he realize how integral your blogging is to that? I'm sorry you're havng such a tough go at it.

(((hugs)))

Post a Comment!

Thanks for dropping in!


Template c/o Designs Etc.